Renewing your HPW membership is easy!
1 See if you need to renew. If in doubt, email membership (at) homeperformancewashington.org and ask about your renewal date.
2 Select your membership type & pay with a credit card or check.
3 Service Providers: Download and remit the Service Provider Qualification Form.
4 Enjoy the benefits of HPW Membership.
Renew your membership in Home Performance Washington in order to:
- Collaborate with other members to advance highly effective residential energy services in Washington State.
- Communicate their values and market the quality of their services, programs and/or products directly to other members and customers.
- Have their voice heard in the debate about strategies to retrofit existing homes.
- Learn about residential energy conservation news and opportunities as they occur.
- Get a profile on HPW’s website and affiliated websites.
- Participate in HPW committees and initiatives
- Use Home Performance Washington logo on company website and marketing collateral.
- Browse job listings and post resumes on the HPW website.
- Get substantial discounts on IR cameras.
Select your membership type & pay with a credit card.
The options below allow you to pay with a credit card via PayPal. No PayPal account is required.
Scroll down for instructions for paying by check.
Service Providers: Companies or sole proprietorships that conduct residential energy services
Service Providers: Please Download and remit the Service Provider Qualification Form
Download the Form Here.
Be sure to include photocopies of all certifications denoted on the checklist. Please remit via email (preferred) or via mail to: [email protected] or
Home Performance Washington
2203 Eastlake Ave. E, Suite B
Seattle, WA 98102
Ensure Our Success: Become a Supporting Member
To really help Home Performance Washington get going, please consider donating $1000 or more to become a Supporting Member. Supporting Members receive special mention and logo placement on our web site and marketing materials.
HPW Membership Classes and Pricing